Swinging Doors: GT 300 & 8300 Overhead Concealed Swing Door Operator
The GT 300 Overhead Concealed System has toughness built right in. This heavy duty system can handle pedestrian traffic under the busiest conditions. Its proven mechanical design provides smooth long lasting operation while its flush swing arm gives it a cleaner, more attractive appearance. Pivots on frame make it easy to service, eliminating the need to remove the door panel.
The GT 300 is available as a complete swing door package including mechanical operator, sensors, jambs and stiles!
- Proven design for proven reliability
- Arm is flush when door is closed for a sleek attractive appearance
- Mechanical operator used with Basic Electronic or Microprocessor (standard) controller provides efficient, smooth operation
- Adjustable closing speeds allow the door to close sooner for energy savings or slower for increased pedestrian protection
- Hold Close function counteracts positive building stack pressures
- The door is supported by heavy-duty pivots on the top and bottom of the door frame instead of on the operator shaft, allowing for convenient servicing without having to remove the door
- Optional length headers for improved appearance
- Heavy-duty spring closer
- Heavy-duty all steel motor and mechanical gear box outperforms the competition
- Panic breakout available for center pivoted doors – allows inswinging doors to swing out in case of emergency
- Recycle feature available stops and reverses directions of swing path when an object is encountered for greater pedestrian protection
- Available with bottom load or convenient sideload header
- Sideload header access panel simply pivots up and locks into position, out of the way, enabling the operator to be quickly installed or removed for easy servicing while allowing the door to remain in a closed position, eliminating the loss of energy from within the building
- Works with new or existing door frames
- Seamless interface with a variety of activation devices and auxiliary equipment including fire alarm systems
- All features, components and accessories meet ANSI 156.19 standards. They are also CSA and UL approved and comply with ANSI 117.1 and the Low Energy Operator section of ADA
Our Catalog Links
To view or download this catalog GT 300 & 8300 Overhead Concealed Swing Door Operator as a PDF File just (click this link).