Fire Door Package
Swinging Doors: GT 600 Fire Door Package
The GT 600 Fire Door offers state-of-the-art fire door protection. In the event of a fire emergency, the system powers down, allowing the doors to close and latch. Entry is prevented but personnel can exit by pushing the panic hardware.
The GT 600 is available as a complete swing door package including mechanical operator, sensors, jambs and stiles!
- Works in conjunction with all new or existing UL Listed door, frame and fire exit hardware
- State-of-the-art protection with proven reliability
- Recycle feature stops and reverses direction of swing path when an object is encountered for greater pedestrian protection
- Adjustable closing speeds allow the door to close sooner for energy savings or slower for increased pedestrian protection
- Low current draw - less than 5 amp, 115 VAC, 1-phase
- Electronic control system
- Heavy-duty motor and mechanical gear box outperforms the competition
- Optional legnth headers for improved appearance
- Available with Bottom load or convenient sideload header
- Sideload header panel pivots up and locks into position, enabling the operator to be quickly installed or removed for easy servicing while allowing the door to remain in a closed position, eliminating the loss of energy from within the building
- Can be mounted to new or existing door frames
- Panic breakout available for center pivoted doors - allows inswinging doors to swing out in case of emergency
- Seamless interface with a variety of activation devices and auxilliary equipment including fire alarm systems
- Door can be easily operated manually
- Works with either single or double door systems
- Meets ANSI Standard 156.10. Approved for use with UL listed door frames and latching devices as designated by NFPA 101 and NFPA 80.
Our Catalog Links
To view or download this catalog GT 600 Fire Door Package as a PDF File just (click this link).